Friday, June 1, 2012


 CHAOS!“Boobito Boo”

Hello everyone, my name is Leo, I am 33 years old and I was born in Los Angeles, California.  I moved to Miami when I was 10 years old. When I was a kid my father, my mentor, adopted German Shepherds that trained to be police dogs but didn’t quite make it for one reason or another. My dad would bring them home and give them a home… shelter, a bed, food and most of all, love. My father adopted 11 German Shepherds in total.  I was the luckiest kid in the world! I remember playing with them every day and I can still remember all of their names. I truly believe it was one of the best experiences of my life. This is why I love and respect dogs so much. They are definitely a man’s best friend!

             When I was 18 I decided it was time to get my own dog, a companion, my own best friend. This is when I found my American Bulldog “Chaos”. I still remember the first day I laid eyes on him… I HAD to bring him home and make him a part of my life. I spent all of my savings to make sure he came home with me. My mom and dad weren’t too thrilled about my spending all of my savings but I had to have him. Chaos was so smart and such a stud that my whole family fell in love with him and he did the same with all of us. He protected his home, my parents, and he would give his life for me. One particular memory sticks with me - it was thundering and pouring rain and Chaos and I both ran out of the house to run in the rain and jump in the lake. As I started swimming away Chaos was so confused, he didn’t know what to do because he had never swam before. He jumped in the water with no fear, his only fear being his best friend going away from him. I saw it in his eyes. I know many of you can understand what I am saying, that moment when you and your furry family member share a bond that stands the test of time; where nothing else matters except the unconditional love that a pet shows.

October 6, 2011 my baby boy Chaos took his last breath. He laid down as if he were sleeping in front of my bedroom door, in true Chaos fashion, on guard till his last breath. Chaos has been there for me through it all, when I was weak and strong, sad and happy, anxious or worried, upset and excited and even in tears. There is nothing like it in the world than the feeling of knowing that you won’t be judged or questioned but rather given unconditional love. 

This is dedicated to the best dog I will ever know- my baby boy Chaos
“Boobito Boo”
The two loves of my life





I miss you chaos Loor! R.I.P. 7/8/1998- 10/6/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment