Monday, April 23, 2012

BECKY'S TAKE ON OUR FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS


Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. My name is Rebeca J So… Where to begin?
Well, to be quite honest I suppose I  should start with the fact that I am an animal lover. And it’s comforting to see so many people out there  that share the same passion. I don’t know what it is about puppy breath or fuzzy fur but it drives me bananas every time. You would think that after having seen SO many four legged friends, they would all seem the same. But as luck would have it, they are all as unique as you and I. Its feels so sweet when I see patients return for follow up vaccines and products, they are all so grateful for our service. And we are equally humbled by their loyalty to The Pet Stop. We have seen our fair share of heart- warming and funny tales.

It always brings a toothy grin to my face when I see pet antics, you know, the kind our canine friends do to get away from getting their vaccines. It so cute to see how they figure out what’s going on. It’s quite the adventure and owners get a kick out of seeing their pets health being loved and cared for in the same way that THEY love and care for their pets. Whether its excitement, fear, or the anxiety of the unexpected, everyone is anxious to be near the vaccination table. It’s great to see the surprised look on our customers faces when they realize how swiftour doctors are. The most common reaction is “You’re done?!?! Wow, you guys are great!” We love it and want the experience to be great for owners and animal alike, every time.

I don’t want to forget to mention our feline friends. Meow! They teach us a fundamental fact, “Don’t judge a book by its cover!” We have seen our fair share of Hello Kitties and Tony the Tigers. They are beloved creatures and offer a sense of serene tranquility to their owners. They’re greeeaaat !

I hope I have amused you a bit. And always remember to appreciate your pets, because they live to please you!     
Rebeca works in the corporate office as well as out in the field hands on with pets and pet parents alike.     


No comments:

Post a Comment